Thursday, July 7, 2011

Picture Me Broken

Summerfest 2011 has a suckish line up but when I went I saw this band Picture Me Broken and it made coming to Summerfest so worth it! This band has like everything I love in a band it's crazy! Their music sounds like a mix of Flyleaf, Fireflight, and even a Blessthefall twist. This girl Brooklyn sings so beautifuly and not to mention has a great scream as well. They do great rock music like Flyleaf but with more screaming like Blessthefall. My favorite song by them is If I Never Wake Agian its one of those slow touching songs then grows near the end and just makes you feel real good. I bought their EP and got it signed by them too, I wish I could've talked to them more though they seem like very cool people. I'm going to see when they come near here again because I want to see them agian because they had an awesome show! And maybe I could interview them too. So go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment