Saturday, September 18, 2010

Austin Carlile has a video blog

so Austin Carlile is currently in no band. He recently had surgery which made him have to leave Of Mice & Men but didn't return after. here's a link to a blog he made about his surgery including pics of it so just warning you if you don't like looking in the human body don't go here http://blanklove.tumblr.com/post/674827448/visuals-from-surgery He now has a video blog and he is talking about starting to write new music and has a partner working with him that he hasn't revealed yet. here's a link to a youtube video of his first blog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVLyMiDx-pk. oh and he has a cute dog. I'm excited to see what he will do in music now. i hope he can stick with a band longer than like a year. I hate it when good artists never stay in the same band because i start to like a band and then it changes and it just annoys me because i really liked Attack Attack and then i really liked Of Mice & Men and now they are no longer.  so anyway check out his video blog.

1 comment:

  1. My sister has Marfans Syndrome, I have Ehlers-Danlos, "another and similiar' connective-tissue disorder. I always said, "It'd be hell to be male with these disorders.....you 'look' healthy, but you're not!'........I commend you on the courage to share your surgery pictures. I hope you are able to continue a music career and hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete